Friday, December 10, 2010

I like anime so much!

I feel like i need to write something, to speak it out..How would you describe me? For myself, so far..i understand what kind of person i am.

1. I don't like to do anything that too attract people attention. I don't know if
sometime i did it accidently..the world is too shine for me..I always like to
isolate myself from those people that is considered "shiny" to me. (i think thats
normal for some people right? But, i do like to social..just sometime im so cool
and lazy to socialize with others..i don't pretend to social with
others..cause pretending is suffering..)

2. I appreciate those people who truly value me. I don't like people making friends
with me with purpose that only benefit to themselves..Actually, i do have friends
like that now..Until now, i still don't know is she really are my true friend..
For my best/true friend, i don't treat them like friends, instead, i treat them
just like my sisters^^

3. I got 3 the most important things i cannot live without them, Food, Anime and my
dearest cats..I lost my dearest cat during my study away from house..im so
sad..cause i even lost all her pictures when my laptop broke down at the same
time..Guess is my fate..but i still got her pictures as my msn avatar now..

So sudden i thought of writing this topic because of two factor, first, today i chat with a sister who is 7 years old younger than me, her name is Miss P. she is really a sweet and cute little sister, and i know lots about her during my part time work now..She really a good girl and really taken good care by her family, she learn many kinds of art, singing, dancing and even enter a private school that cost rm500 per month...Her type is considered "shiny" to me..i wont approach her...but she is the one who approach me..When we were talking, I was like woah! i know nothing..and im so outdated...omg..then, when i ask myself back, what do i know? my answer is only one..anime..

Second, im back from working..and my friend just called me..the first thing she say is, " ellena, stop watching anime" i was O.O..lolz...so, thats the way she thought of me all the time..lolz..Her name is Miss. W.C , For me, she is a really independent friend, she work hard for the things she want and she put lots of efforts, honestly, im really admire her actually, she is active in her club although is not an official club in our uni..and im really glad i know her, cause i learn lots from her..

So, conclusion..im such an otaku girl..all i know is anime..and i never regret it, and proud to be one, cause what i really like is anime. End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment