Sunday, November 14, 2010

PTC result got a donkey.

I got bad result..and i thought i was good..and it so embarrass..Yesterday, i found out really badbadbad grade in one of the subject, and i always get bad grade from that lecturer, i guess i just can't get it, my english is poor and i didnt study smart enough to score, thats may be the reason for me getting bad grade...

Haiz..so sad, am i going to retake the subject again? well..thinking about it wont solve my problem..and i dont want to be sad for a month while waiting for the final exam result..my mid term is bad and i guess final exam is worst..From here, i realize my weakness..Study, i really like to memorise..but for analyzing..ehm...im really not good at it..

hm..suddenly thought about it..well, i will just ignore my result for that subject first and move on to the coming papers next week, wish me luck then. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment