Sunday, January 17, 2010

I bought a broken hardisk.....TmT



Is sad when my sis is not here ...she went to KL for her stewardess training..really miss her and no one drive me to shop and back to campus , n spend me eat....
So today , my 3rd sister's boyfriend drive us to go buy hardisk..and we r in a hurry to buy...
As my sis survey the price before , so is rm178 for 320GB..and for the casing that i bought is quite expensive rm 55..so overal is abour rm230..i think is not a waste that i bought hardisk..
I owez lost my files and my com reformat again and again..plus , i lost my 8GB pendrive..*sob*
Everything is terrible..and i tink buying a hardisk should be ok...
But it end up..cannot on...
We go thr..buy..n faz2 bac home..i tell my bro to set for me..is very lucky to have little bro very good at computer..cuz he fix all my com probl...hehe~
then ,the hardisk light is nt on..something wrong with the hardisk....haiz..it end up lyk tat..
So , have to head back to that shop again......to be continued...

P/s: Actually life in uni..is bit unhappy for me..but i noe i can do it for myself..^0^

0 comments:

Post a Comment