Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another Outing~..sis's b'dAY






Today is my sis's birthday~she's not in the photo , cz v using her frez picture to take photos actually , and the above pictures are taken by my sister(sitting left side of me) mobile phone..anyway , my sister(Siaunee) , Wish u have a happy 21st birthday , lolz..although ur age is another one year old..bt u stil a 16 year old look little gurl~hahaha^0^

We had our lunch at one of the restaurant in Metrojaya , Suria Sabah..is quite a big mall..the service is not bad thr..bt the food is not that very nice to eat..bt overall is stil ok..

P/S: im goin back to study my Biotech course 2molo..huhu..i am so sad..that i like home very much..cuz the dorm thr is very make me uncomfortable..hw come the youngest at home got the least benefit than the older..everything..i tink i need to study smart and hard for the future of my life..AJAJA fighting..meow~

0 comments:

Post a Comment