Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My little twin brother

I am grateful for having my twin brother.

Somehow, i think, my little twin brother is great!
Sometime, my sister do comment that Me and my brother look alike (since we are twins), but we look totally different from each other.
He is tall, I am short.
He is skinny, I got more fat.
He is 1st gammer in my house, well..im not bad too, at least im 3rd among 6th.
He is not good in memorizing books, I am definitely good in memorizing but not in understanding.

Through him, i learn abit about computer, learn abit about games, and together, we play multiplayer. ( only for Dance dance revolution in remote control)

Through me, he learn abit about anime, learn abit about piano, and together, we share our interest. ( well, he improves a lot by playing piano by himself and he almost watch manymany animes than me now..hahaha)

Although my brother is stubborn (same as me), emotional (same as me), at least he know what he is doing.

He give me thoughts that Man is good in two things, computer and games. BUT! i was wrong, some man even weak and jerk than my little brother.

DUH! i really cannot stand weakling MAn, do they even call themselves man? Well, because i saw some of them around me, and i really get pissed! I don't know that i have the right to comment other people, but i will definitely not be a weak and following other people orders, crying little girl sitting at the corner.

So, I am really grateful for having my little twin brother. And owez, i will support him all i can.

Aiyuko a.k.a Kanshou

0 comments:

Post a Comment