Sunday, September 26, 2010

I wanna say..

I was trying to post this in my blog24jam, but i wonder why it said my account is suspend...

Few days ago, i was so sad that i wasted a chance, the cheapest ticket i ever seen to japan which only cost rm290 to and return Malaysia..i was such a dumb, that going to japan is my dream and because of my hestitation, i just left the chance to get away like that..and now, im unaffordable to buy it for myself anymore..

Actually, it was so sad..and i really222 wanna go...it may cost a lot when i get there, but as long i got the cheapest ticket going there, it wont be a problem for me to save and take a walk thr, taking photograph and experience to be there...it is unaffordable to me since im still a student, yeah, thats the reason..i dont earn any money yet, so i shouldnt wasted also..

And today is my birthday and my twin brother birthday, my frez celebrate for me 3 days earlier as everyone is having exam the next week..so, is such a bad timing that my birthday fall between mid term exams..anyway, i dont expect much for birthday, wishes is enough for me, but, i still cant get over the japan tickets..well,is my fault, and because of my hestitation, i also made everyone loss the chance to go japan as well..

Hm..i do get my lesson this time, and i hope this wont be happening again...

Anyway, Tanjobi-omedeto for myself and my twin brothers, may our wishes come true and stay healthy as well, and thx for everyone wishing, we really appreciate it.^0^

0 comments:

Post a Comment