Sunday, May 16, 2010

3days 2night at KL went to sis Graduation~















I went to KL for 3days 2night with my mum to attend my sis Mas Airline Stewardess Graduation~ wohuhu~ my sis finally graduate after 5 months training at KL mas academy, Congratulation sista , you finally get your dream come true, So, i went to KL with my mum, my mum like flowers, so she get a taxi and drive us to Sungai Buluh, too bad , no one can send us and mum need to spend money on transport..However, never trust that taxi GUy!!! he mentioned this word : We have to be honest as a taxi driver and charge fairly price: Yet, all he do is CHEAT! you botak man, cheat money , sweet talk no use lar, and he came from Melaka, i rather than a silent, no sweet talk driver charge with fairly price, screw you! taxi man!!..

OK, end of taxi talk, next, v arrived at the mas academy on the next day by taxi also, with different taxi driver of cuz, and i got a chance to look around, wuhuu~~ yeppie, and look around how those stewardess and steward trainee have their daily lesson, wow! since air asia been intorduced, there been a time i didnt take mas airline, here, i explore three classes which is the economy, bussiness and 1st claz, cool~, the 1st claz even gt room for online~ that is awesome!!

Finally, the last day, i always wanted to go Kinokuniya bookstore at KLCC, so we went there..omg, i never expect all the books that i interested to buy exceed rm100..that is over budget to me, so, in the end , i only bought this japanese magazine, which i need to translate myself in order to read it..it cost me abt rm32..so is fine with me..

Actually i really didnt take lots of picture, while some picture is not with me, and i even accidently delete a folder that the most important pictures is in that folder..

Anyway, again, congratulation to my sis for being a Mas Airline stewardess, really proud to be her sister..jiayou! and Ganbatte!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment