Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wuhuhu...time..so slow..

Now i am in holiday..for a month..but..living a day without anything to do..time becoming slow down...actually , since days in university started..i become lazy to write at my blog..1st excuse is line connection problem and 2nd excuse is busy..but as i have the time at home now..my 1st excuse is lazy...

besides tat , my computer had reformat 3 times..and i lost most of the pictures...n files..*cried* , but nvm , life goes on...

one of my frez is back , ah tai ,..v actually plan goin out with him..since he is back..but..it end up v goin out without him..bcuz of transportation problem..haiz...

N next will be Kim (my close frez in high school) finally coming back after unseen for a year...n she oso seldom online..so can say..rarely got news from her..

But nw..i have to settle down myself...my motivation is goin down now...relax such as watch anime , read manga..n play is really good..but owez rmber..balance..Ganbatte..^-^

0 comments:

Post a Comment