Wednesday, September 30, 2009

is 30 sept Today...

Tomorrow is goin to be Oct n..the day is goin to be bzier..b4 that , i wanted to post some nice picture of hw i went through my birthday for this year BT , my sister took the camera n i am rushing bac to my dorm , so cant get the pictures out yet...

On the day (26th sep)*Happy birthday to my twin brother too*
i went to Pizza hut to have my little birthday with my close friends ,
the same seat we sit 2 yrs ago..Fui yee , tet yee , and especially jing shyua

,
really thx you for the little birthday ,it is a great day having birthday meals with u gurls

BT one thing dissapoint me..which i expect my very close friends KIM , to sms n wish me happy birthday..bt she didnt..mayb she was bz..i told myself

Bt..is ok , is goin to be oct nw n i have to struggle a lot more than this month..

0 comments:

Post a Comment