Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Special A



Special A

Another worth watch anime which have 24 episode and its manga end by chapeter 99(correct me if im mistaken)..the drawing is nice and awesome , i like the drawing and of course the story too..it kinda similar to ouran host club like 7 people in a group..but this is more focus on takishima kei n hikari hanazano , kei-kun n hikari-san is really cool , they r both good in academics n curriculums , such an amazing couple..i like especially kei-kun care for hikari chan which she a thick headed gurls..kei-kun is really damm cool...anyway , thx for the mangaka , it such a nice manga to keep up on..^^

1 comments:

SASUKEMX said...

thanks for comment in mi blog, I Know those pics are very funny. Actually i wanted to show u the difference between good cosplays and ugly cosplays.

Anyway, I've watched this anime few months ago (1st & 2nd season), it's really cool and funny. it makes me laugh.

Special A is a little bit similar to Ouran High School Host Club, that's why I watched.

Excuse me if my english is bad but sometimes i have troubles with structures hahaha.

Post a Comment