Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shock...My File was All GONE!!








My Life at
Kml is interesting and challenging ....





Figure 1 : Girl's Dorm (Madani C)






we could be no water for 1 and half months..
we could be sleeping at 1 am everyday... we could be eating the same food menu
at the cafe...
yet , i still precious all the memory
of how i have been through for 10 months living at kml...





Figure 2 : Everyone finish sem 2 exam..Hooray~












And..i was planning to
do a short clips
...however...




Figure 3 : At last..the day i left KML...yeppie..^^




my hardisk is broken..and my pictures at kml..my lovely cats..my tasty food ..friends..and places..music...just vanish right in front of me...'Lighting SHOCK Lighting'..this was all left in my camera..im sorry guys , i can't email all those pictures..this is it..all was planned...and is our fate..just admit it..*sad*

P/S:..will be continue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment